Some believe that a cute little animal, dressed in a beautiful velvety fur coat, is a harmless animal. In fact this is not true. Of course, one should not argue that these mammals bring certain benefits to farms and dacha plots. They destroy many insects and their larvae, which are pests of gardens and orchards. Appearing at the site, he begins to make moves in the ground with increased force, obtaining food for himself, which violates the root system of all plants, shrubs and trees that fall in his path. How to deal with moles at their summer cottage, and will be discussed in this article.
The appearance of the animal
Moles belong to the class of mammals, belong to the genus Insectivorous Moles. Animals are small and medium in size from 5 to 21 cm, weighing up to 100 g. There are 6 main species and 11 species. They all differ in size, weight, structure of the jaw and skeleton. The body of the mole is cylindrical, dense. Wool grows perpendicular to the surface of the skin, which allows it to move freely underground back and forth. Fur color from black to dark gray. On the triangular head there is a proboscis with vibrissae (hairs), helping to find food.
The animal has 44 teeth. His eyesight and hearing are poorly developed, but he has an excellent sense of smell and touch. Eyes without lens and retina. The forelegs are well developed, stronger than the hind ones, have the shape of a spade, on the feet are five toes connected by a membrane, the claws are long and strong.
In order to figure out how to deal with moles, and whether it is necessary to do this, you should familiarize yourself with their lifestyle. They do not hibernate, tunnels dig all year round. In winter, they do not make new moves, but deepen old ones. The main nest camera of the mole is up to two meters deep. Pulling it and ring galleries around, the mole does not throw the earth out, but squeezes through the soil. The hole is covered with dry leaves and grass. In addition, there are feed passages that serve to obtain food, the earth from which is thrown to the surface. They can reach a length of one and a half kilometers. Animals lead a solitary life, in pairs they join only in the mating season. They give birth to eight babies, ready for independent life in two months.
In order to understand how to deal with moles, it is necessary to know what they eat and what harm is done to gardeners. Moles also belong to predatory animals and only occasionally can eat the roots of some plants. The main food is underground and consists of:
- insect larvae,
- wood lice
The diet of moles consists of pests of the garden and vegetable garden. The only exceptions are earthworms, which loosen the earth, saturating it with oxygen. On the one hand, moles are useful animals for the backyard. And on the other hand, why their gardeners do not like them, breaking through the passages, damage the roots of the plants. Moles are voracious animals, and they can eat food a little less than their own weight per day. And they feed constantly, 17 hours of fasting leads to the death of the animal. In winter, moles feed mainly on earthworms. To do this, they make stocks: bite off the head, and immobilized bodies are stored in special storerooms.
They live in any soil, but preference is given to light and moist soil, which is easy to dig. These are underground inhabitants, they only occasionally, more often in the dark, come to the surface. It is necessary to know the wormhole device in order to determine how to deal with moles in the dacha without harming the plants. The dwelling is as follows:
- The main nest (bedroom) is located in the center of the mole system, often under the roots of trees and shrubs, stumps and buildings at a depth of two meters.
- The main chamber is surrounded by passages consisting of rings for rest and raising offspring. They have a connection both with the main nest and with each other.
- At a depth of 20 to 50 cm from the surface layer of the earth are constant passages, from which it pushes the soil to the surface. On them the animal goes on a watering place and on forage sites.
- Aft passages are located shallowly, horizontally, the surface, forming earthen rollers, there are a lot of them.
Mole digs his moves all year round. In the spring, they notice the fruits of his life activity on the site.
Causes of moles on the site
If pests occur on the site, before looking for various ways to deal with the mole in the garden, it is necessary to find out the reason for their occurrence. They may be as follows:
- Loose ground. Well-fertilized soil with frequent watering and timely digging has a crumbly structure, contains a large number of earthworms and attracts moles.
- The presence of insects. Agricultural plants attract a lot of insects, which in the winter period of time are buried in the ground themselves or lay larvae there, which is animal feed.
- Lack of enemies. There are no predators near human dwelling that can attack moles.
- The presence of rodents. Mice in homes and on plots are a delicacy for little animals.
- Fighting moles in neighboring areas. Underground residents are digging new passages and moving to their neighbors.
Appearing at the site, they master all new areas, breaking through underground tunnels throughout the site in search of food. Therefore, to deal with garden moles should begin immediately after their discovery.
What is harmful garden mole on the site?
Every day a voracious animal, working hard, eats a large amount of food. And in search of food digs a lot of moves, throwing out part of the soil out. Having met plants or roots in his path, he will also throw them to the surface of the earth or damage it so that they will soon die. Summer residents often wonder how to deal with moles in a country garden, and are looking for suitable ways to do this. Indeed, not only vegetable crops, but trees and shrubs suffer from this animal, when, as a result of excavations, it damages their root system. Land thrown from a hole on lawns and lawns can ruin the mechanism of a lawn mower. And the grass after some time may turn yellow and die. It should be borne in mind that the earth also becomes infertile over time, since depleted soil is thrown from the depths.
Mole damage to animals and humans
Mole moves, which they pierce to hunt for food, are located on the surface of the earth. There are cases that cattle falls into the hole and breaks or dislocates the leg. This is a great danger to the animal. Small mammals carry some serious infections. Pyroplasmosis and tularemia for people with a weakened immune system can be fatal. Such problems make people more often think about the question, but how to deal with moles on the site? In addition, the mole is a carrier of ticks, fleas and worms. Animals rarely come out of the ground, but when they appear on the surface do not take in the hands of a furry animal. These unwanted guests should be discarded.
Biological methods of fighting moles
The fight against moles can begin with the elimination of feed reserves for them. Their hourly need for food requires a large amount of feed. The destruction of insects, snails, small invertebrates, spiders, caterpillars will force the moles to look for another place to dwell. What other methods to take and how to deal with moles on the site? One such method is the use of pets. The terrier dogs of the terrier breed and the dachshund are able to drive moles to train before hunting. Some gardeners claim that cats are also fond of hunting animals. Such methods may not bring much effect, but it's worth a try. It should be remembered that domestic animals dig up much more land in the garden than moles.
Shrew in the garden
This small insectivorous mammal is very similar to a mouse. The difference is only in the elongated face. The head is large, the nose is extended into a mobile proboscis, the eyes are small, the limbs are short, the fur is thick, short and velvety, the tail is long. For the garden, it is useful in that it destroys pests of plants. And in search of food, as the mole makes many moves, damaging the roots of plants. Often uses moles and mice. Gardeners and gardeners are looking for new tools to combat moles and shrews.
How to deal with moles and shrews?
The appearance on the summer cottage of small predators causes the owners to fight with them. There are many ways, here are a few of them:
- Use a variety of chemical remedies. We must remember that this method can damage the health of humans and animals.
- In the mink bury fish entrails and heads. The spread of strong odor forces animals to leave the developed territory,
- domestic and wild cats.
- Pour a large amount of water into the hole from the hose.
- Use modern ultrasonic scarers.
Fighting moles on the site in the home
The best way to get rid of moles is prevention. Such work should be done constantly to prevent pests on the suburban area. To do this, use:
- Special fence. When mole holes appear in neighbors, you can make a fence on your plot so that uninvited animals do not come to visit. Sheets of sheet metal, slate, linoleum or metal mesh are used as a fence. The material should be buried vertically into the ground around the perimeter of the plot to a depth of one meter and leave a sticking edge at the top 10 cm above. This fence is used together with mechanical traps.
- Poles with unbalanced propellers. How to deal with moles in the garden with them? To do this, you need to dig a device around the perimeter of the site. Under the influence of the wind, the blades spin and create a vibration that is transmitted to the ground. Moles, feeling discomfort, leave the site.
- Various hand-made weathervanes, pinwheels, bottles buried in the ground. All these devices under the influence of the wind create a vibration of the earth, and underground inhabitants leave uncomfortable places.
In addition to homemade moles scare devices, you can purchase them in the store. And the problem of how to deal with moles, will immediately disappear. They are placed around the perimeter of the site through a certain distance specified in the instructions. The repeller consists of a hollow metal or plastic cylinder.
Inside it is the battery and the motor, which transmits vibration to the body, and he - the ground. Moles start to get nervous, they leave the site, but not instantly, but in about 2–3 weeks. At first, their activity may even increase.
Mechanical means of struggle
How to deal with moles in the country garden? For this often use various traps. They can be purchased at the store and make their own hands. Consider several options:
- Ready krotolovka. It consists of a plastic hollow tube. Galvanized metal dampers are fixed at the ends, which easily let the animal inside and prevent it from getting back. The trap must be placed in the earthen passage, along which the mole runs, on top of it to cover the board from the sun's rays.
- Homemade trap. To do this, you can take a small pot or jar. Below the level of the underground tunnel prikopat in the ground. The running animal just falls into the trap.
- Mechanical homemade plastic bottle repeller. Moles have a well-developed sense of touch, so they feel vibrations well. The simplest noise device is made from a water pipe and a plastic bottle. The pipe should be buried in the ground below the stroke of the animal and insert a metal pin. At the bottom of the bottle to make a hole larger than the diameter of the pin. In the sides cut four holes and bend the valves. With the wind, it will spin and, hitting the pin, create a vibration that repels moles.
- Noise installation of reeds. Take long stalks of reeds up to 2 m. Insert them into the ground so that 80 cm rises above the surface. In the hollow stem, with a wind, there is a howl that causes the earth to vibrate. Moles leave their homes.
When using such control measures, it is possible to get rid of moles in the garden, without causing harm to animals. For effective destruction of pests, it is necessary to simultaneously apply several ways to get rid of the undesired neighborhood, not excluding prevention. In the case when all the measures taken do not give proper results, you need to turn to professionals. Employees of the special service will determine the necessary control measures and help to cope with the problem.
Folk remedies to combat the moles
Moles appeared on the site? How to deal with folk remedies with these animals? There are simple, natural ways to get rid of moles that do not require the use of radical measures. The best method is to force the pests to change their place of residence. For this you need:
- Reduce soil moisture. Frequent watering strongly moisten the soil, and the moles begin to dig moves close to the surface. Get rid of this problem simply.
- Destroy the insects and their larvae that feed the animals.
- Plant onions, garlic, marigolds, daffodils, imperial grouse around the perimeter of the plot. Animals do not like the smell of these plants.
- Black beans, planted around the perimeter of the site at a distance of 30 cm from each other will help scare away the animals.
- Place rags soaked in kerosene, antifreeze or gasoline on a plot of land.
- Cut gooseberry branches, mix with manure and bury.
- Acetic essence well scares, but evaporates, quickly loses its properties.
- Castor oil, its odor resistant do not like animals. Small containers filled with this substance are distributed along the stroke.
- Dig periodically land.
Choosing the appropriate option, how to deal with the moles of folk remedies, we must remember that no one method does not give one hundred percent guarantee against their deliverance. Badly seeing animals from birth, have a very developed sense of smell. The use of folk remedies is mainly designed for this feature of moles. With the help of various unpleasant odors, acting on the smell of animals, the owners are trying to simply force underground residents to leave their area.
Chemical control methods
How to deal with moles in the garden area, if you tried all the methods and nothing helps? In this case, it remains to turn to the chemical agent. Such specific means of struggle are used infrequently only with large concentrations of animals. These include:
- Various poisons. They are also used to kill rats and mice. Often for bait they take earthworms, the favorite food of animals, sprinkle them with rat poison and put them in mole passages. Improper handling of the poison can hurt the birds and pets.
- Smoke bombs. They are lit and placed in the navigation hole, tightly closed with a bucket, a sheet of linoleum, plywood or roofing felts. Spread smoke on the moves, scares or kills the mole. This, of course, is an inhuman way of fighting animals. In addition, smoke bombs adversely affect soil microorganisms.
- Tear gas. The spray is sprayed in the open course, the animal may die. At application it is necessary to observe safety precautions.
When using chemicals it should be borne in mind that moles have an excellent sense of smell and they may not have suspicious products. Besides, this is a very inhuman way of fighting.
How to deal with moles? Such a question often worries owners of suburban areas. The fight against these animals, which can spoil the presence of land on the entire area of the garden, is not a single generation of people. A large arsenal of means of getting rid of uninvited inhabitants of dacha plantations has been accumulated. Often you have to use several methods at the same time to get a good effect. Which of them to apply and how to use is described in the article, so it remains only to try.
The mole is a voracious creature, the animal can do without food for no more than 15 hours. Often, the weight eaten is one and a half times the body weight of an insectivorous mammal. Underground "digger" constantly migrates in search of the site populated by earthworms, beetles, and other insects.
Why do animals climb into the garden, lawn or obzhivat place in the garden? There are several reasons:
- loose, high-quality soil. In such a ground is easy to dig long tunnels,
- abundance of food. If the site is inhabited by earthworms, small rodents, for example, mice, insects and their larvae, moles actively absorb these types of food,
- animals have no natural enemies.Pests calmly settle down on the site, breaking through passages and furrows, completely not caring about mental equilibrium in gardeners, who lose part of the crop because of the excavated passages.
Almost blind animal eats insects and worms, the roots of plants, fruits and buds do not damage. Why, then, when a mole is revealed, the owners of summer cottages clutching their heads?
The main problem is the underground tunnels. In search of food, mammals dig long furrows both closer to the surface and deep in the ground. In various places, molehills are visible - the holes through which the animal is selected to the outside.
Labyrinths, laid at different depths, disrupt the development of plants, damage the roots. Earthen piles spoil the view of the garden or lawn next to the private house. The better the quality of the soil, the more earthworms live on the site, the higher the risk of penetration of the "digger", digging the underground "communications".
How to destroy cockroaches in the apartment forever and prevent the reappearance of insects? We have the answer!
Read how to remove mold from the walls in a private house and get rid of fungal colonies at this address.
Many owners respond positively to the action of devices emitting waves of a certain frequency. Under the action of ultrasound, pests become uncomfortable at the site, constant “interference” irritates mammals, moles cannot calmly dig tunnels.
It is enough to turn on the device, and the ultrasound will begin to act. Mole scarers with lithium ion batteries that do not require connection to the electrical network are suitable for work in the garden or summer cottage.
Popular model - Antikrot Maxi Plus. Ecological means for pest control has a range of up to 20 m. The device has a waterproof case, designed for operation in open areas. Vibrational vibrations of the soil make the underground “diggers” go beyond the limit of influence of the repeller.
The device effectively acts on a plot of up to 10 hectare. The fewer obstacles to the penetration of sound waves, the higher the effect of the repeller. One set of batteries is designed for several months of work - from 2 to 6. It will take 8 batteries.
How to get rid of moles in the garden area? Some owners believe that rotten fish heads, rags moistened with kerosene or gasoline, rotten eggs, pieces of salted herring buried in the ground, will repel half-blind pests. Sometimes this method is effective, but in the summer, in the heat, there is an unpleasant smell all over the site that frightens not only moles, but also gardeners.
A good option is to pour liquid into the hole or fill up the powder with a pungent smell. For removing moles suitable carbide, birch tar, turpentine, crushed naphthalene tablets. After filling the hole, pour in water, close the hole tightly.
Plants against moles
The humane method has helped many owners get rid of the underground "workers". For the success of the operation on the perimeter of the garden, among the beds you need to plant certain types of plants. Leaves and flowers exude pest repellent.
The following plants are suitable for fighting moles:
Another popular method of dealing with a dangerous pest. Moles can not stand the smell of castor.
How to act:
- combine 200 oils and 4 tablespoons of dishwashing liquid,
- prepare a working solution - you will need 4 liters of clean water and 30 ml of the mixture,
- process the soil over the entire area where the mole's activity is noticed,
- The optimal time of the procedure is after the rain, while the soil is soft, soaked with moisture, and the solution quickly penetrates to a great depth.
Homemade plastic bottle repeller
Cheap, effective fixture is easy to make in 10 minutes:
- it will take a long iron rod, some better, in order to place the scarers throughout the garden,
- stick a pin into the ground, put an inverted plastic bottle on it,
- when the wind blows, an unpleasant sound is heard. The more self-made scarers on the site, the higher the chance that the mole will not withstand constant noise, go in search of another home.
A great effect is the replacement of a plastic bottle with another type of container, for example, a tin can. Wind gusts provoke active friction of tin on a metal rod, the sound is even more unpleasant.
Experienced owners recommend a simple, effective method - scaring small animals with a sharp smell of sulfuric smoke. It will take a "Fas" checker to fumigate greenhouses. Expelling the mole from the hole is simple: it is enough to set fire to the saber's mole in the molehill, cover it with a bucket so that the smoke actively penetrates the tunnel. Pests will go away for a long time.
Many owners know that moles do not tolerate harsh sounds. For this reason, ordinary firecrackers can do a good job.
How to act:
- prepare more firecrackers,
- find moles in the area,
- take turns digging up every mole, setting fire to a petard, throwing it inside, quickly and tightly closing the exit with your foot,
- Under the ground there will be an explosion, safe for humans, but negatively affecting sensitive animals,
- after “shock therapy”, the pests will leave the site for a long time, where it is too noisy.
During the "operation" next should not be children. Curiosity always prevails, boys find it difficult to resist “help”, there is a great risk of fright or microtraumas while carelessly handling firecrackers. For this reason, adults should make sure that no one interferes with the noisy method of scaring away “diggers”.
Most owners are trying to bring moles without the use of toxic substances, so that together with the animals do not bring harm to the crop and people. The use of poison is an extreme measure if other methods of pest control do not help.
Inhumane method gives the result in most cases. For the success of the operation will have to buy poison in the store for gardeners, filled with poison of dead earthworms, decomposed into molehills. Worms - moles delicacy, the bait will definitely be eaten.
How to get rid of lice and nits and stop the reproduction of parasites? We have the answer!
An overview of the effective means of blackflies in the apartment and the rules for their use, see this page.
Go to http://parazitam-stop.com/nasekomye/blohi/kak-bystro-vyvesti.html and find out where fleas come from in the apartment and how to get rid of them.
Prevention of appearance
After a hard and stubborn struggle, the victory was won - the moles left the site! It is important to fix the result, otherwise the tireless "diggers" will return again.
Recommendations from experienced hosts:
- protect the garden around the perimeter: dig aluminum mesh or slate 1 meter deep. Underground "fence" will complicate penetration on a site,
- will have to reduce the number of earthworms, various insects in the ground and on the surface. It will help a simple measure - at the beginning of the season and after harvesting to water the area with a soap solution with a concentration of 10%.
Another effective method of controlling underground pests can be seen in the following video:
Like this article? Subscribe to site updates via RSS, or stay tuned to Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki, Facebook or Twitter.
Subscribe to email updates:
Tell your friends!
Long tormented with moles in the country. Read on the Internet about the ultrasonic repeller. Bought, set, the range was enough in my garden. Moles really disappeared. A very handy thing thanks to the waterproof case, no need to mess with it when it rains or when watering. I put in May and rented in October. Now the moles are terrorizing their neighbors.
What do moles eat in the garden?
They feed on predatory moles by insects that fall into their underground passages, i.e. earthworms, caterpillars, beetle larvae and other insects who were not lucky enough to get a mole on the way. Moreover, animals and larger animals often become moles, the example of a lizard and a frog caught in the forage passages of the mole are eaten with pleasure. It is not uncommon for a mole to stumble upon a nest of rodents, for example, mice, and those who did not manage to escape, as they also eat, while laying new passages.
Moles are very jealous of their territory and do not tolerate outsiders, so when they encounter another mole in their tunnel, a fight is inevitable and most often fatal for one of the animals. The winning individual diversifies his diet with the meat of the loser opponent.
In the autumn and winter, moles are also active, they do not hibernate, but at the same time the food supply for animals is very reduced, therefore, very often the animals die from hunger.
Moles are very mobile animals and eat more of their own weight in a day, therefore, these animals are in constant search of food and constantly comb their food feeds in search of new prey. If there is little food in the canals, the moles begin to actively build new tunnels, and the soil type for the mole does not play a special role, they can adapt to any habitat conditions, the main thing is that there is food, and earthworms and insects are full in any soil.
What harm do moles in their summer cottage?
How can a mole hurt settle in your suburban area? Moles break through their numerous passages and arrange places for food storage. The moles do not gnaw the plants themselves, but when they tunnel through the soil, they dig up the roots, after which the plants dry up. Besides Moles harm the root system of shrubs, flowers, trees, fruit and vegetable crops, after which many of them simply die. Moles can destroy the crop in the country!
If we consider the garden of industrious summer residents, many often noticed that, like a beloved carrot, beet or potato, on the mole's path, they are ugly eaten, in fact it is a mistake to believe that it was the mole that did it in fact, very often mole tunnels use mice to access their favorite root vegetables.
Moles can cause huge damage to beautiful green lawns and lawns.. And if you do not start fighting with them in time, your favorite even grassy cover will soon turn into a sieve, like after a bombing, which will not only look painful, but also move on such a lawn is dangerous to health you can dislocate or even break your leg by falling into a mole. A mole can dig up to 20 meters of new tunnels a day.
Thus, moles cause harm by eating earthworms and, directly or indirectly, damaging the roots of horticultural and vegetable crops with their canes, as well as the activity of moles, causes aesthetic damage to lovers of exactly trimmed lawns in their suburban area.
Fighting moles in the garden plot basic methods
If there are moles on your plot - garden, summer cottage or even on the lawn in front of a country cottage, then you cannot close your eyes to it. The moles themselves will not disappear anywhere, but may live safely on your territory for many years. to spoil you not only harvest, but also landscape design.
Therefore, at the first characteristic signs of the presence of moles on the territory of the site in the form of explicit molehills, you should immediately begin fight against moles in the garden. Already at the end of March and in April, we receive the first application for a disinfector in the Leningrad regionto produce destruction of moles at the dacha.
So how to deal with annoying moles? Let's try to describe in detail the most basic and common methods of dealing with moles in the area. Fighting moles at the dacha by folk methodsand we will not examine in detail the destruction of moles with a shovel or pitchfork, here and so everything is clear.
Fighting Moles with Ultrasonic Repellers
Electronic ultrasonic repellers - forget about these stupid soothers, advertised on TV and the Internet, and do not waste money. They simply do not work! Not only is the claimed range of the repellers very limited, they still cannot force their way through non-uniform soil layers to scare away moles, especially on solar energy.
Fighting Moles with Mole Traps
Since ancient times people have been fighting moles, opposing them with ever more sophisticated traps of various kinds of complexity. Krotolovki quite effectively cope with the task and, if properly installed, successfully catch moles, but all moles require constant attention. Mole traps should be regularly checked, and the number of traps should be at least one per hundred of land.
To date, there are many types of mole trails, differing in their design, as well as the way to catch the mole. Accordingly, the cost of moles varies. However, not all traps are equally effective, for example cheap metal krotolovki they are not always pleased with the results of their work, since the sensitive sense of smell of a mole simply senses new metal objects that have arisen in its aft tunnel and the animal is frightened, and therefore bypasses them. Such mole traps must lie in the ground for at least a month and “soak” in the smell of the soil, which means the rate of destruction of moles in the area is very small.
Therefore, this method of dealing with moles in the area is quite costly both in money and in time - you need to buy a sufficient number of mole traps for the entire site, and the purchase is followed by their proper installation in accordance with the instructions. Then you will need regularly check all installed walkers.
Thus, this method requires financial and labor-intensive costs, so many refuse from it in favor of a faster and more efficient method - poisonous bait.
Fighting moles with poison baits
To date, poison baits are the most effective way to combat the moles in the area. Such lures are poured in the right places directly in the feeding passages of moles. At the same time, the feeding course itself does not fall asleep and is not damaged, which does not deter the mole, and he, as if nothing had happened, safely stumbles upon a bait.
How to withdraw moles from the site. Destruction of moles
Extermination of moles in the area differs from normal deratization, for example, from rats or mice. As already described above, moles are predators and feed exclusively on live food - earthworms, insects, slugs, frogs and lizards, small rodents, therefore, naturally, poisonous bait pests do not eat. However, when a mole, checking its feed tunnels for food, stumbles upon a bait, it gets dirty in it, and at the first attempt to cleanse themselves by licking, the poison enters the stomach and the mole quickly dies. In this way, guaranteed 100% destruction of moles in the area. Our SES service recommends this particular method to quickly get rid of moles in the area.
Specialists SES Service "SES Control" have everything you need to successfully combat and destroy pests in areas of any size and complexity. In our work, depending on the specific task, we use as special mole trapso and highly effective poison bait.
Our specialist promptly by call or online application will come to your site and deal with any pests whether rats, mice or moles.
How to get rid of moles in the country and the garden in a simple way?
Gardeners know if the dacha began to resemble a battlefield, thanks to the numerous mounds of freshly dug land - it was chosen by moles. No matter how harmless these miniature animals may seem, for a summer resident who expects to get a good harvest, they are a real disaster, comparable to a locust invasion. Unlike locusts, they are not interested in simple garden crops, they feed on moles by insects. Involuntarily harm the plants, breaking through underground passages and burrows, their activities are detrimental to the roots.
The question of how to remove moles from the site forever, consider below, first take a closer look at these pests.
Mole in the country in the garden - a pest or assistant?
Just in the dangerous pests of the garden can not be recorded mole. Breaking through the passages and burrows not too deep, the mole breaks the root systems with its paws, which simply leads to the death of the plants. The reason that led the parasite to the dacha is considered a noble attempt to help. Animals prefer simply well-hydrated black soil, rich in insects. Favorite food is simple earthworms, but also garden pests — insect larvae, bears, mice, beetles — are frequent food in their diet. As with all insectivores, earthen diggers have an active metabolism, the normal amount of food eaten per day is approximately equal to the weight of the rodent itself.
Just getting rid of insects that damage landings is not the only useful feature of earth diggers. Also molehills are useful - mole paths promote aeration (saturation with air) of the earth, and constant movement underground simply improves the quality of the earth like a special machine for loosening the soil.
Despite the advantages of the neighborhood with moles, it is necessary to get rid of them at the dacha if you have a garden there.
How to get rid of the mole on the site, the main ways
From the mole in the country can not get rid of many gardeners and gardeners. Так как эти животные - частые гости на участках земель средней полосы, народная практика накопила немало способов избавиться от них. Простые способы разделяются на три больших группы - отпугивающие методы, химические и народные средства. To избавиться от кротов на даче простым способом, in the garden or in the garden, different approaches to the choice of means are required.
Simple scaring of moles in the country. Acoustic methods
Get rid of moles in the country can be a simple method of scaring away, humane method of exposure of animals. The task of deterring agents is to create uncomfortable conditions on the site; there are two ways: to influence hearing or a well-developed sense of smell.
Acoustic scaring methods:
- 1. Use of simple acoustic devices "Krotopug", "Antikrot", "Krotogon", "Mole" and other devices. The action of these devices is the same: electro-acoustic equipment generates ultrasound, simulating a danger signal and causing disorientation of rodents.
The method has indisputable advantages - they do not lead to the death of animals, forcing them to simply leave the habitable place, they are not toxic. Disadvantages: they are expensive, one device is not enough to service one small area, the ultrasound produced is unpleasant for people and pets, gives a short-term result, the device turned off will signal the return of parasites to the area.
These two methods are available and easy to use, based on the use of waste, but take a lot of time and are unsafe for the owner of the dacha himself. Such a “scaring system” can easily cause injury, and you cannot count on a reliable result.
All methods of sound scaring, depending on the fluctuations of the wind, lose their effectiveness in calm weather.
Get rid of moles in the country with the help of smells
How to get rid of moles in the country, if the acoustic methods are not suitable? Moles are animals blind from birth, but nature has endowed them with a very sensitive sense of smell. The second group of methods of influence actively uses this feature and tries to simply drive out the underground inhabitants with the help of unpleasant smells. Folk recipes urge to use in the country a variety of substances and products with a pungent smell.
- 1. Kerosene. (kerosene solution: 100 ml per bucket of water). In the solution they simply moisten the tow or rags and place them in molehills.
- 2. Naphthalene. It is believed that a persistent and strong smell frightens off blind rodents.
- 3. Castor oil, the smell does not like most animals. Castor oil is filled with small containers and distributed over the area of the site.
- 4. Black oil or antifreeze. Potent substances long retain their flavor. Usually use tow and rags moistened with substances.
- 5. Peppermint and wormwood - Herbs with a high content of aromatic oils. Narvite bunches of odorous herbs and spread in the zones of holes and passages. As you wither, change the grass.
- 6. Acetic Essence. The substance well repels small pests, but evaporates quickly and loses its effectiveness.
- 7. Red ground pepper. Powder of red pepper gives a good deterrent effect, but only until dry.
- 8. Chlorine bleach. Highly evaporating substances scare away mammals, but for this, whiteness or other means must be poured into a small container and lowered into the mole's stroke.
- 9. Herring heads. Herring heads are laid out on mole tunnels and tunnels, during rotting, the unpleasant odor increases many times and scares off pests.
- 10. Cigarette butts or infusion of cigarette butts. The smell of tobacco can not stand many animals.
- 11. Snuff. Effective until soaked with moisture.
- 12. Rotten eggs or rotten vegetables in the country. The unpleasant smell of rotting food will scare away not only pests, but also summer residents. It will not be easy to get rid of him.
- 13. Tears from moles. The method requires some training (clothing, respiratory protection, a minimum of people). A can of tear gas is sprayed directly into the burrow. It is important not to overdo it - to scare away, and not to kill, otherwise you will have to dig up the site, and get rid of the corpses.
Olfactory ways to get rid of require patience from the owner of the dacha. Surviving the olfactory attack is difficult not only for moles, but also for humans. The methods are designed for long-term and methodical disposal with regular updating of odorous substances. They are not productive - when you get tired of updating the aromatic bait, the pests will return.
Peculiarities of the mole's life on the summer cottage
To start a fight against moles, you need to know the characteristics of their lives. Molerefers to mammals insectivorous animals adapted to the underground lifestyle. His body is rounded, covered with a black velvety fur coat. Mole coat has an unusual property - it grows vertically.
This does not prevent the animal from moving underground both forward and backward. The forelimbs with large claws have a spatulate appearance, much stronger than the hind ones. The animal has a short tail, a small head with an extended nose in the form of a moving proboscis. Although the ears and eyes are very small, a wonderful sense of smell and touch helps the animals to orient themselves.
The mole lives in a dwelling below ground, which is most often located in a knoll and consists of a complex system of passages, and a lair located in the middle. The mole digs tunnels at an extraordinary speed, and the dug earth is thrown to the surface. The lair is covered with soft substances, several moves lead to it.
The female in April-June, sometimes in August, gives birth to up to five cubs here. The mole feeds on insect larvae, earthworms, woodlice, slugs, frogs, mice, lizards, etc. During the day, the animal eats the amount of food, approximately commensurate with the mole's body weight.
The mole swims well. To provide himself with water to drink, he digs deep vertical holes. In winter, the mole goes deeper into the ground, but does not fall into hibernation.
Since moles are not rodents, they can damage plants as a result of digging moves. Mole tunnels are located below the surface and deeper. Combs on the lawn belong to the feed tunnels, and deep tunnels connect the feed in a single network.
Animals move at a speed of 5-6 km / h, they practically do not go outside. The animal is very careful, therefore it is very difficult to catch it.
Whom are moles afraid of? These animals also have enemies. These include fox and raccoon dog. They arrange hunting for an animal, but, having caught, do not eat it. A large number of moles catch petting, eating them, despite the peculiar smell.
Who else digs holes in the garden, how to distinguish "mole piles"
Moles are not the only pests that can dig your lawns. Therefore, in order to effectively deal with the problem, it is necessary to accurately determine the cause. Since we often do not see pests, but only observe the results of their activity, it is necessary to know that gophers and voles can have similar signs of habitat.
The shape of the dug up land can serve as the main feature in identifying a pest. Moles leave the mounds of earth in the form of a volcano, gophers - heaps in the form of a horseshoe, mouse voles do not leave piles of earth on the surface at all.
Vole mice dig holes about 5 cm wide near the surface of the earth and eat grass stalks. On the dug-up earth, many small traces are visible.
How to deal with the mole in the country, learning ways
Based on the characteristics of these animals, it can be argued that the fight against them is not easy. It is more humane to prevent them from appearing on the site. But this method is very time consuming.
For this you need slate, roofing material or other materials. to build a fence around the perimeter of the site. The fence will prevent these animals from entering the plot, so above the ground it should be up to 20 cm in height, and buried in the ground to a depth of 50-60 cm.
Consider how to deal with moles in the garden.
How to scare away moles from your site
Gardeners are usually looking for pest control methods when their site has already been attacked by pests and the crop has suffered. Then the logical question arises: how to get rid of moles?
To do this, you can choose the most humane for the animal, but ineffective way. It is believed that moles are frightened by a variety of noisy sounds and sharp odors. As a deterrent use rattles - purchased or made with their own hands, as well as rotting food residues.
There is no doubt about the low efficiency of this method, since everything depends on the presence of wind and vibration with the desired frequency. An important role is played by the aesthetic factor, so this method does not enjoy popularity.
It is also known that moles do not like black beans, hemp, beans, garlic, onions, peppers planted on the site. These plants scare animals away with their scent.
How to remove moles from the dacha effectively? To do this, use modern technology based on ultrasound.
An ultrasonic device operating at a frequency of 300–400 Hz is used as a mole repeller. The instructions say that he is able to rid the site of pests at a distance of up to 20 m in radius from the device. For efficiency, it is necessary to use several such devices.
How effective is the use of poison for the mole
Consider how to bring moles in the garden area using chemical methods of control. Zinc phosphide is used as a poison.. Since the mole is a predator, this method is not sufficiently effective. Although many gardeners use poison for moles and are happy with its result.
“Gas bombs” also belong to chemical methods of struggle. But if the system of tunnels is dug over a large area, then the effectiveness of this method is low.
To use insecticides to combat moles is impractical. First, you will harm your site, because you will destroy the earthworms, and secondly, this will encourage the mole to dig new tunnels in search of food.
Mole trap and trap
There are several modifications of mole traps. How to destroy the mole in the garden with the help of traps?
- Trap in the form of a pipe with two lids on the edges. The disadvantages of this device is the poor performance of the covers. The dexterity of the animal reduces the effectiveness of this device to a minimum. The mole easily determines the presence of a foreign body and bypasses it.
- There are special mole traps.. Though they are more expensive, they are commensurate with the diameter of the hole and, according to the conditions, are close to its roughness.
- Known and less humane method of struggle - trap. It is installed in the mole tunnel and sprinkled with earth a little. Talk about 100% of its effectiveness is not necessary. Most often, moles bypass traps and traps along side or lower paths. The disadvantage of this method is that it may work from the shedding of the earth or not work at all.
Some gardeners use water in the fight against moles. They dig a mole mole and pour a few buckets of water into the vertical hole until water flows from another tunnel, and the mole does not swim out.
But this method is not effective, because the system of moves is very extensive and multi-level. To flood one mole, you need 100-150 liters of water, and a small amount of water will attract earthworms, which is a treat for the animal, and it will remain here for a long time.
It should also be remembered that when the hole is flooded, an air blockage may form in the tunnel system, which reduces the effectiveness of the fight to a minimum. The high speed of digging the tunnels will help the animal to escape until the water is absorbed.
Use of pets
This method can be used if you have pets that can hunt, and you do not poison the moles with toxic chemicals. For the effectiveness of this method it is necessary to interest the cat or dog.
If you pay attention to the dog moving the land in the area of the mole heap, then this will be the best incentive for hunting. However, pets are now very lazy, because they have forgotten how to get food on their own.
The use of popular methods of struggle
When moles are found in the garden, the thought comes about how to get rid of them with folk remedies. Consider the types of these tools and all the advantages and disadvantages of their use.
Often people use the pot trap. Its essence lies in determining the current tunnel for the mole and placing it below its level of a saucepan or a three-liter can of water. Top hole closes the board and sprinkle with earth. We are waiting until the mole, passing through the tunnel, falls into the pan and sinks there. However, it can bypass this tunnel.
If you place poisoned meat or grain in a mole, or even a worm, it should be remembered that the mole eats live worms, so this method will not be effective at all.
Sometimes gardeners open the mole hunt.They bring down the system of tunnels and stick a shovel in the middle. Then they wait for the mole to appear. By stirring the soil determine its location. With the help of another shovel cut his way out. Then a third spade quickly dig out a mole, or prick it with a fork.
This method has many disadvantages. First, the mole needs to wait for about an hour, secondly, it digs very quickly, so you need to dig it out even faster so that it does not disappear. Thirdly, this method is very inhuman.
The appearance of the mole in the country - not only harm, but also benefit
Since the moles feed on bugs, insect larvae, they live where their maximum number is, in other words, in fertile soil. Despite the damage done moles are able to benefit.
They destroy the larvae of harmful insects and field mice. In addition, loosening the soil, moles help to increase its fertility, and also enrich the soil with nitrogenous compounds. The land of molehills is recommended for sprouting seedlings. The animal has a valuable skin, and this is its main benefit.
No method of getting rid of a mole does not give an absolute result, therefore, the process of removing the mole from your site can be a long one. Choose the most effective and modern methods to combat this pest.
Life mole on the dacha
The mole is the representative of mammals. Adapted exclusively to the underground life. Oriented in space mainly through the sense of smell and touch. The mole moves very fast and digs tunnels at a speed of 10 meters per hour. The dwelling of an animal consists of a whole system of moves, all of which lead to a lair. The mole feeds on insects, not on plants. This animal has a very good metabolism, therefore it is voracious. Without food, he can live a maximum of 12 hours. Therefore, he spends all the time searching for new food resources. If they damage the garden, then they do it only by digging moves.
Moles feed very much. Therefore, they migrate in search of insects or worms. Choose well-groomed, loosened lands, as there it is easier to dig moves and look for food.
Harm and Benefit
The longer the moles live on your site, the harder it will be to destroy them. If you do not respond on time, all your work will be in vain. Swarm tunnels, the animal damages the root system of vegetable crops. Even if the mole leaves this territory, its numerous holes can occupy vole mice. Therefore, we should not ignore the first signs of the appearance of representatives of the family of moles, and immediately begin the fight.
It is impossible not to note the benefits of these animals. They destroy garden pests - bears, beetles, mice. Their burrows and passages contribute to the saturation of the earth with air, improving its quality.
It is very difficult to get rid of a mole. There are so many ways, but not all of them work. If you want to get rid of them quickly and permanently, you need to approach the problem from different sides.
Simple ways are divided into groups:
- folk remedies.
Any method can be successful, but the choice depends on how much the animal settled on the site.
Such methods scare animals, creating uncomfortable conditions. They are effective if wind is present. There are such options:
- simple devices, such as "Krotopug", "Krotogon" and others. They create a noise that causes disorientation of the animal. They are good because they do not destroy, but drive out moles from a certain area. But if you want to use them, you have to think. Cons: short-term result, high cost, sound unpleasant for other animals and people,
- empty bottles, mounted on an iron rod stuck in the ground. The device is easy to do with your own hands, it acts like the previous one,
- installation at the country of turntables and rattles,
- stacked empty cans also create discomfort with sound.
Надо сказать, что такие операции довольно эффективны, но обладают такой характеристикой, как «привыкание». Другими словами, зверёк рано или поздно привыкает к шумам и адаптируется.
С помощью запахов
Кроты имеют очень хорошее обоняние. With the help of sharp and unpleasant odors, you can get rid of them from the summer cottage. It should be noted that these methods require patience, because they must be performed for a long time. The following substances will help you:
- kerosene - moisten cloths and place in molehills,
- castor oil - pour in the container and place on the site for a while,
- mint or wormwood
- fuel oil
- vinegar - works well, but evaporates quickly,
- Red pepper,
We must constantly monitor the updating of odorous substances., because if you do not, the moles will return.
There are more ways to fight with their own hands. For example, you can plant beans, garlic or onions in the plot, and your plot will be completely protected from sudden visits by moles.
A known method are gas bombs. They are effective when the tunnels are dug over a large area. Insecticides are not recommended because they can cause great damage to the dacha.
We do not recommend the use of poison, as the moles skillfully bypass the poisoned food. In the end, you only damage your crop. It is also important that, when decomposed, toxic substances get into the water and land, and then into food.
Physical ways of dealing
A rather effective method is the use of technical means. For example:
- ultrasound emitters - they can be used to affect the sensitive hearing of animals,
- vibrating devices - create uncomfortable conditions, which allows you to get rid of moles,
- traps - if you do not know how to destroy moles, then get acquainted with this method. The installation of these mechanisms is used inside the underground passage and physically eliminates unwanted guests.
Effectively to fight the pest will help repeller. This is a modern method and very effective. It also has an additional plus, as it allows to drive the moles away without destroying them. The best models for today recognized such:
- Tornado OZV 02,
- Eco Sniper LS-997MR,
- Yochomi model "B" or "D".
These scarers fight unwanted guests with vibrations. Their manufacturers have very well studied the physiology of animals and have developed such a device that brings maximum discomfort within the mole's range. There are some more plusesthat you might like about this device:
- autonomy due to power supply due to solar panels,
- noiselessness and safety
- humanity of this mechanism.
The scarer will deliver you not only from moles, but also from other various species of rodents.
In order for a trap to be a truly effective method, first of all determine the right place to set it up. You can buy it in the store, order it online or do it yourself. Fortunately, all sorts of devices can be found without much difficulty.
Traps, as well as a variety of traps do not always work, as the mole easily recognizes an alien device. These methods are also considered inhumane. In Europe, they are generally prohibited, and the mole is listed in the Red Book.
They use the so-called melers. They kill animals with electricity..
Some gardeners flood molehills. We do not recommend using this method, because it is ineffective. It requires a lot of water, do not forget about the possibility of air traffic jams.
To protect your summer cottage from moles, you can bury special nets around its perimeter. But this is a very laborious job, and not everyone can do it by hand.
Many owners use firecrackers. Yes, rather unusual means, but acting. It is necessary to find more molehills, dig them up, throw the lit petard inside and close the hole with something. The explosion, which will occur underground, greatly affects the moles, acts as a shock therapy. After using such methods, moles are simply obliged to leave your cottage.
But do not forget about security! Be careful, because each method can be potentially safe for you, children or pets. It is extremely important to remember that all sorts of chemicals can get on plants or berries growing in the country.
You can start with the destruction of those insects, which feeds the mole. If there is no food, the animal will go in search of a new site where food is provided: various snails, worms, beetles. Insecticides will help you in this way. But it should be understood that they will also harm your garden.
Some gardeners share in a different way. You can fight the moles, using the services of pets. For example, for dogs it will be an exciting hunt. Cats are also able to catch moles, but if they are too domesticated, then the hunter's instinct is dulled in them. In this case, the method will not succeed..
Of course, you can also ask for help from rodent control officers. They will be able to save you from problems quickly and effortlessly, but it will not be so cheap. Therefore, most of the gardeners prefer to do everything with their own hands.
If you managed to get rid of moles with your own hands, congratulations! You have done an extremely difficult and long job. Now you just need to fix the results.
To do this, you can use a regular grid. Due to the fact that it will be installed along the entire perimeter of the plot in the ground, the moles will not be able to throw the earth upwards, which means they will not be able to dig tunnels. You can use slate. Of course, you will have to put a lot of effort into this matter, but you do not want to fight the unwanted guest again.
Although there are many methods of dealing with moles, none of them guarantee a hundred percent result. The process can be difficult and long, most importantly, be patient and choose the most effective way to combat this pest.
The most reliable way to protect the land from moles is considered prevent their occurrenceThis method of dealing with moles in the backyard may not be affordable for everyone, but you need to know about it.
Installation of a special fence around the perimeter of the garden will provide optimal protection against the penetration of animals. The material can be galvanized mesh, roofing felt or slate, the fence should rise by 15-20 cm to the ground and go 50-60 cm deep.
The fence will be an obstacle for digging tunnels.
Another effective method of prevention is considered placing unbalanced propellers on high poles (with blades of different sizes), as a result of their rotation, a vibration is generated that passes into the ground.
Such devices should operate in continuous mode, the best sound propagation is provided in dense soil.
Here's how to get the mole out of the lot: install a pair of electronic scarers that should work year-round; the amount should be reduced by the winter.
Before you get rid of the mole on the site, you need to know how it looks. Our photo gallery will help you see the small rodent:
Catching moles by cats and dogs
To scare away moles can use petsThis method is effective if the hunt is of interest to pets, and if they have not been baited with chemicals before.
In order to induce pets to attack the mole, it is necessary to study the moves and exits of the pest, and bring a dog or cat to a place where movement will be noticed. Next time the animals will take the initiative on their own.
Special poisons sold in the respective stores, they must be decomposed into turns, after which the pests die.
You can also use self-made toxic substances, for this you need to cook wheat grains, mix them with pesticides, mix and bury into the ground at a distance of at least 15 cm. After a few weeks, the procedure is recommended to be repeated.
Using melee killers for pest control
The the method is not considered humane, but it is often used in difficult situations, when the activity of an underground landscape designer brings irreparable harm.
There are quite a lot of models of mole-raids today, most often they are made by hand, devices work when a animal passes a certain area, causing the pest to die.
The most common are electrical devices, it is about them you can find a lot of positive feedback.
There is a stereotype who Moles have a fear of different sounds and noises., having heard that they are hiding tens of meters from the territory dangerous for them.
Before buying such devices, you must also think in which direction in the event of a successful outcome will the mole move, it can move to a neighboring site or through one. All these effects must be carefully weighed.
Many believe that it is simply impossible to establish noisy scarers on the entire area of the suburban area, and when working in a separate section of a large plot, it makes no sense to drive the moles somewhere else, lost.
Moles are sensitive to an unpleasant smell, putting them into moves is considered to be one of the means to combat them. soaked in kerosene and turpentine rags, you can also fill carbide and tar into holes, pour water on top.
Holes made should be well buried. Some gardeners use foul-smelling substances (rotten food residues, herring, etc.), but it must be borne in mind that the animals can just pass by this place, and to turn the entire site into a landfill does not make sense.
Traps and traps
If there are a large number of moles at the site, it is recommended to use special traps and traps, the place of their installation must be fenced.
- The device is in the form of a pipe with two covers at both ends - such a device is not very effective, the pest often bypasses an alien object. A mole in such a trap does not go due to the fact that the walls in the trap are smooth, and they are accustomed to push off from the rough surface,
- The diameter of the trap of the second type is equal to the size of the hole, the inner surface of the device is rough, the valves prevent the mole from escaping. Such devices are more efficient and more expensive.
Trap installation directly to the mine, after which it is powdered with earth. The device is triggered when the animal, passing by, accidentally touches the spring or valve.
Planting scare plants
Moles are characterized by increased sense of smell, this feature can be used when planting the following plants:
- Black beans planted around the perimeter will help get rid of pests, the distance between them should be 30 cm,
- Onions and garlic allow you to drive out moles only for a while, while they grow on the site, the animals immediately return after harvest,
- Nuts - this method allows to protect a limited area of the site from moles, therefore its effectiveness is questionable.
Call Site Stripping Service
Currently, there are special teams to combat rats and mice, the situation with moles is somewhat more complicated.
Much depends on the professional level of employees, the quality of the drugs used, the complexity of tunnel tunnels. If everything is done correctly, the moles will leave the site within a few hours, if mistakes are made - the pests will come back after a while.
Other methods and folk methods
Attach stiff hooks-tees to the wire 30-40 cm long and 1 mm in diameter. The distance between them should be 7-8 cm. At one end, make a loop, push the other end with the hook fixed on it into the hole, insert the loop into the loop. ground metal pin.
When attaching the hooks, the sharp ends should be in the side of the loop. If the mole moves in the direction of the burrow, the hooks will not harm it; if you move in the opposite direction, the animal will catch on them.
Take a pipe made of plastic, the size of which should be equal to the diameter of the hole, pour poison into it, put a trap in the hole, cover it with earth and leave it for several days.
Periodically it is necessary to dig the ground and check whether there is a poison on the spot, pour more if necessary. If the substance after the second check on the spot, managed to get rid of the mole.
All these methods have their advantages and disadvantages, and it must be borne in mind that moles are not an absolute evil.
They may even be useful, as a result of their activity, soil ventilation improves, the May beetles disappear, as the moles feed on their larvae.
Now, knowing how to remove moles from the dacha effectively, when choosing a method it is recommended focus on the most humane methods, captured animals are best set free, away from civilization.
An interesting video about how to independently fight against moles in the garden plot:
The most inhuman way - the destruction of moles
The third group of means - mole destruction methods, includes chemical and mechanical methods.
- Filling moles in the country house and holes with plenty of water - the most popular method. If you managed to catch pests at the stage of sharing, the method will help. But if the animals have already worked hard on the internal architecture of their home, it is unlikely you will be able to get rid of moles in the country by pouring. The underground dweller will find a place to hide during the water attack.
- Fishing live in the country and further destruction. To catch the mole, you can dig a small pot or jar in the current mole course. A fast moving mole will not notice the trap and will not be able to get rid of it.
- Placement of traps or traps in the country. It is necessary to think carefully about the place where the trap will be set, you should not put it at the exit, at this time the mole slows down and he has time to feel the threat.
- Treatment of mole holes with poisonous substances or aeration.
Moles in the garden - the nuances
To get rid of the mole rats in a country house in the garden, taking into account the nuances, fruit bushes and trees are quite high, pesticides can be used to cultivate the earth. It is dangerous to inject poisonous gas on your own, you need to make a confident calculation of toxic substances, otherwise you can simply destroy the trees. If there are a lot of parasites, the method of pesticide poisoning is best combined with other simple ways - traps, scaring.
Moles in the garden - the nuances
Damaged beds, ruined roots require the involvement of active measures to eliminate moles in the country. To use the method of carbonation by toxic substances is simply impossible, toxic chemicals will get into your crop. It is recommended to use non-toxic methods or call a specialized service that will offer a safe complex to get rid of pests.
How to get rid of moles in the country in a simple way
How to get rid of moles in the country in a simple way - a question that interests the owners of summer cottages exposed to the attack of parasites.
Lovely-looking parasites dig tunnels in fertile, high-quality land, harming crops.
ECO-CAPITAL specialists know the answer to the question "how to get rid of moles in the country in the simplest way" and save you from pests.
Moles in the country how to get rid
Moles in the country how to get rid of without consequences for the harvest? Moles avoid sounds made by special repellents, but the sense of scaring garden diggers in the country is questionable:
- Bought a repeller can send the animal to the neighbors.
- The noise of the repeller is unlikely to appeal to residents around.
- Little diggers get used to the sounds.
- Get rid of moles with rotting herring ineffective. Horrible scentre spreads throughout the site, and the pests will simply bypass the rotting site.
How to get rid of the mole at the dacha
How to get rid of the mole at the dacha with the help of poisons? It is difficult to get rid of the poison, because the moles are predators who outwit the poisoned food. Poisoning of the fertile land does not promise a positive result, it is unwise to get rid of the mole at the dacha.
How to get rid of moles in the garden
How to get rid of moles in the garden with the help of a trap pipe with lids? Moles bypass alien objects on their territory, the method is ineffective.
There are more expensive traps, designed specifically for animals, similar to the pest's mink - they work better than pipe traps and will allow getting rid of moles in the garden for a while.
How to deal with moles in the country
How to deal with moles in the country by the method of placing traps? Cruel effective method until pests understand the mechanism. It does not always work, later diggers dig tunnels, bypassing the traps side.
Fighting moles in the country in this way takes a lot of time.
How to get rid of moles in the garden
How to get rid of moles in the garden area walkers? Another cruel but effective way, with positive feedback from gardeners. The crusaders kill the animals that are in the tunnels, indicated by the devices, with electricity.
Get rid of moles in the garden in this way will costly, but effective.