Potentilla shrub or pentapeum belongs to the family of pink. This strongly branched shrub grows in the Far East, Eastern Siberia, Japan, China, Mongolia, Altai. Broths and infusions of Potentilla have long been used in Mongolian and Indo-Tibetan medicine. Wanderers brew inflorescences in their multi-day hikes to become more enduring. Potentilla is also mentioned in ancient legends. It is believed that the famous Ilya Muromets lay down on the ground before the decisive battle in order to inhale the fragrance of Potentilla, which gave him powerful strength. In another legend about the hero Ruslana, it is said that they revived the hero with the help of living water, the source of which was surrounded by shrubs of Potentilla. For their properties, the people have called Potentilla grass whispering, mighty, but more often it is called Kuril tea.
Growing and harvesting Kuril tea
There are several types of Potentilla shrub, all of them are unpretentious in breeding, so they can be planted even at the summer cottage. It propagates by seeds, plots, layering. When planting seeds, the soil is carefully dug up, the seeds are placed there, then they are covered with fertile soil. The soil is watered. Sprouts will appear in three weeks, then it will be possible to plant the bushes for some distance from each other.
In spring or autumn, the roots with buds can be separated and planted in the warm season in the prepared soil. Bushes of three years of age are ideal for breeding. After two or three years, the plant begins to bloom. Regularly Lapchatka (Kuril tea) should be fed with mineral fertilizer, do not forget to water. In the summer it is worth removing weeds and loosening the soil. The plant tolerates cold, so it should not be covered for the winter.
Harvesting of raw materials occurs in late July-August during the period of mass flowering. Flowering tops of plants cut off with shears or scissors, dried in fresh air in the shade or in a well-ventilated room. Then drying is carried out in special thermo-dryers. In some areas, rhizomes are also harvested, they also have useful properties.
The composition of Kuril tea and useful properties
The chemical properties of Potentilla are carefully studied. The leaves contain chemical compounds of triterpene and flavone structure, vitamins P and C, ellagic, caffeic, ursolic and other organic acids, carotenoids.
Kuril tea has the following beneficial properties:
Clinical trials have proven the antiviral effect of Kuril tea. In this regard, tea is not inferior to many drugs. The advantage of using Potentilla is that it does not cause dysbacteriosis. The plant is effective against many pathogens (staphylococcus, intestinal amoeba, Vibrio cholerae). In pediatrics, the use of Potentilla shrub can be a natural alternative to antibiotics.
The use of Kuril tea has a beneficial effect on the psycho-emotional state, helps those who suffer from nervous diseases. Potentilla (Kuril tea) helps fight stress. Potentilla tea is recommended to drink during the exacerbation of acute infectious diseases, as well as after operations, a long course of antibiotics in order to regain strength and increase immunity. Tea has a slight diuretic properties, is able to increase the production of platelets, stopping bleeding.
Gastroenterologists advise to drink Kuril tea or cinquefoil shrub with a stomach ulcer, duodenitis. In gynecology, a decoction is used for douching to get rid of whiter, cervical erosion and colpitis. When ingestion is effective for the treatment of inflammatory processes of the reproductive system of women.
Kuril tea has found application in cosmetology. When excessive sweating of the feet are recommended baths with the addition of infusion of the plant. To get rid of oily hair, strengthen them and improve growth will help rinsing decoction of Potentilka.
In campaigns, in the absence of drinking water, a handful of leaves of cinquefoil, added to the lake water when boiled, will kill all microorganisms and bacteria in it.
Kuril tea: contraindications
- Kuril tea is not recommended for chronic kidney and liver diseases. You should also exclude individual intolerance of the plant. If a rash, nausea, diarrhea appeared in the use of a small amount of broth, it is better to refuse further use.
- The ability to lower blood pressure makes Kuril tea undesirable for hypotensive.
- The simultaneous use of tea and medicines is unacceptable. For any chronic diseases, the consent of the attending physician to receive tea from Potentilla is necessary.
If the daily dosage is observed, the use of Kuril tea will not harm the body and will not cause side effects. Such tea is useful for children, but the dosage depends on age, the absence of contraindications and requires consultation with a pediatrician.
Methods of use of Kuril tea
Raw materials can be procured independently or purchased at a pharmacy. From it is preparing a decoction, which is taken several times a day.
In blood diseases, anemia is used decoction of the roots. For cooking broth 1 tbsp. l raw materials are boiled in 250 ml of water for about ten minutes. Two hours insist. Drink 50 ml per meal three times a day.
When pneumonia, cystitis, diarrhea, a decoction is prepared from the tops of Lapchatka at the rate of 2 tbsp. l dry raw material in half a liter of water. The mixture is boiled for ten minutes, then infused for two hours. It is recommended to take before the main meal of 100 ml.
If you smell from the mouth, stomatitis, inflammation of the mucous membrane is recommended to use a thick broth (rich color) for rinsing.
Fresh tops of the plant are useful for purulent wounds, abrasions. Leaves and inflorescences are crushed and applied to the wounds as a wound healing, hemostatic agent.
Kuril tea can be drunk as a refreshing drink. To cook it you need to brew 1-2 tablespoons of Potentilla 300 ml of boiling water. Leave for 15 minutes. Use for making tea as a brew. It is not recommended to prepare a stronger drink, it is not worth to use more than 4 glasses a day. Properly prepared tea has a golden hue, amazing aroma and pleasant taste. To add extra flavor and taste, you can add a sprig of lemon balm or mint to tea.
Plant description mighty
Subject to the preferences of the plant in the ground and light, the bush can reach significant sizes - 0.5 meters. The color of the branches of the bush is brown or gray. Young shoots have fleecy. Often, small hairs are present on oblong foliage.
The inflorescences of Kuril tea have a simple structure with a fluffy core, with five petals. They appear in early summer on the tops of the shoots and decorate the bushes with yellow or white flowers. The diameter of the flower is about 3 cm. Brown seeds appear at the same place of the flower. The life of the plant is approximately 30 years.
A mighty one can grow where other members of the flora cannot exist.. This bush is not afraid of severe winters, it grows normally on poor soils, but it cannot exist without an adequate amount of moisture. Potentilla is found on the banks of rivers, streams and flood plains.
Due to the changing climatic conditions in some regions, this plant has managed to adapt and learn to put up with the weather. Therefore, even in the arid regions of Central Asia or on the mountain slopes of the Altai can be found thickets of perennials.
The beneficial properties of the quatrefoil
Potentilla is a plant that contains a number of trace elements, which together promise a healing effect. Nutrients are found in green mass and rhizome.
The healing power of tea will be ensured if the dosages and indications for the use of this drink are respected.
The following useful properties are attributed to the quatrefoil:
- incontinence problems,
- indicative of use for periodic gynecological pain and intestinal problems.
Often a person suffers from abdominal pain of an unknown nature. To remove the pain, it is recommended to take an empty stomach decoction of a pair of spoons of five leaf clover.
If necessary in a sedative you can use the sedative effect of Kuril tea. Prepare this drink in a proportion of 3 tsp. dry grass pentacle and 0.5 liters of boiling grass. Inflorescences or grass poured boiling water. Before use, the broth is aged for 12 hours, after which it is taken in small portions for three days.
In parallel with the sedative effect, this broth will help with gastric, intestinal and periodic female pain.
There are cases of application of Kuril tea in pediatrics. Children suffering from urinary incontinence, brew the tops of the stems.
Stem and root of the plant are a storehouse of nutrients. In their composition are present such elements:
- vitamin C.
Depending on the climatic conditions of a particular area, the time of flowering of the mighty may cover the entire summer season. Herbalists use all parts of the plant, starting from inflorescences and ending with roots, to make medicinal decoctions. It is better to store raw materials in a glass container, which will provide a therapeutic effect throughout the year.
Preparation of healing infusion
For the procurement of raw materials suitable month is August. The tall stems of a plant, approximately 20 cm, are cut and dried in a ventilated, shady room. If you believe the healers, then a great healing power is hidden in the apical part of the five-leafed sheet. Therefore, it is recommended to harvest the grass during the active period of inflorescence. The grass is rinsed under running water and then dried on ventilated verandas, gazebos or special dryers.
Kuril tea should be drunk periodically by those who daily expose their nervous system to stress.
And the presence in the composition of the five-leaf vitamin C will provide a tone to the immune system of the body.
For to prepare vitamin support for the body during a rampant infectionworth 3 tbsp. l herbs take 1 liter of boiling water and soak the drink for 3 hours. To improve the gastronomic taste of the drink, it is recommended to add some cinnamon and natural honey.
If you believe the fans of this drink, then you can use Kuril tea as a prevention of cancer.
Tibetan monks used a five-leaf clover in the form of ashes for the treatment of nervous disorders, and the Mongols healed such a decoction of bowel disease. The inhabitants of Kamchatka introduced this drink into the daily diet along with traditional tea. Nomads, on the other hand, regularly add a pinch of shrubfoil at the time of preparing a hot, invigorating drink that protects against infections and improves the immune properties of the human body.
The apical part of the plant contains a significant amount of carotenoids, so if you prepare a decoction from this part of the plant, you can achieve a high concentration of useful solution. To increase the efficiency of fresh carrots, it is possible to add a five-leaf decoction to it.
Preparing a healing infusion is most often the standard:
- 0.5 l. boiling water
- 2 tbsp. l dry herb mixture.
As a dry mixture, there are both apical part with inflorescence, and stems with foliage. If emergency assistance is required for intestinal infection, the dosage is doubled.
A decoction of the mighty will help get rid of constipation, provide a diuretic effect and pacify flatulence. The bactericidal properties of the healing infusion explain its use for rinsing the mouth with tonsillitis and inflammations of the gums, and also as a solution for douching in gynecology.
High sedative properties of Kuril tea put it in one position with valerian root. A decoction of the cinquefoil is to take people to normalize the nervous system.
The following conditions of a person can serve as a contraindication to the consumption of a healing drink:
- Tea from a shrub plant is not used in pediatrics, so it is worth taking into account that the child may show individual intolerance to the decoction.
- Acceptance of pendent leaf may be limited in people who have increased acidity in the stomach. In the case of children, the use of this useful product should be discussed with the pediatrician, and the dosage should not exceed the permissible limits.
- A patient suffering from high blood pressure is not recommended to drink Kuril tea.
- You should also abandon the solution of shrub Potentilla those who have kidney and liver disease.
- Women who are carrying a child, also should not drink the drink from the five-leafed.
In any case, it is necessary to discuss the reception of the decoction with the therapist, who will have a complete picture of the patient's condition before introducing a new measure in the complex medical process.
Interested in feedback from the use of Potentilla, we can conclude that patients were satisfied with the result from her reception. With its help, people got rid of pneumonia, diseases of the respiratory system, dysentery and chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
There are cases of application of decoction from a shrub plant for cosmetic purposes. In particular, in the care of hair, where the broth rinsed curls to strengthen the bulbs.
Planting and caring for shrubs
Those who decide to grow this useful plant in their area should get acquainted with its preferences in soil, neighbors and care.
Shrub pyatilniki, it has this name in botany, it grows in the wild, therefore it does not impose special requirements for care. Prefers shadow, which allows it to be planted under large trees cottages. The main thing is to protect the mighty one from the neighborhood with barberry and bergenia and stay in the sun for a long time.
The quatrefoil is recommended to be planted in places where moisture is stored longer than on high ground. In the conditions of cultural cultivation it is necessary to regularly moisten the soil. Planting material in the soil for reproduction is necessary in early spring, when the soil warms slightly.
Potentilla's flowering shrub is not only a source of useful raw materials, it is also an excellent plant that fits perfectly into the overall landscape. From it form hedges, decorate mixborders and flower beds.
Kuril bush tea - description, composition, photo
In its natural environment deciduous shrub grows on rocky slopes, rocks. It reaches a height of about 1 m. The bush has a spherical shape, which is attached to it by dense branches, densely covered with leaves. In diameter it reaches 1.5 m.
Golden-yellow flowers of five petals can grow as a separate scattering or unite into small inflorescences (brushes). The flower has a soft sweet aroma and reaches about 3 cm in diameter in diameter. Flowering continues throughout the summer - from June to August.
Due to its unique composition, Kuril tea has gained great popularity. It contains the following components:
- essential oils,
- phenol acids,
- vegetable resins,
- natural antioxidants
- vitamins of group P,
- vitamin C,
Possessing such a rich chemical composition, the plant carries a lot of beneficial therapeutic effects.
Kuril tea, medicinal properties and use
Infusions and decoctions of shrub Kuril tea have long been used in Mongolian and Tibetan medicine. It tastes similar to black leaf and contains a huge amount of vitamin C, many times more than in lemon. Due to this property, tea is an effective preventive measure for colds, which is especially valuable during the cold season.
Also the following medicinal properties are inherent in the components of this tea:
- fight against harmful microbes and bacteria
- resist viruses
- hemostatic - increase blood clotting,
- activates the flow of bile
- struggling with inflammatory processes in the body,
- cause excessive sweating,
- normalize metabolism
- fighting atherosclerosis
- increase the elasticity of the veins and blood vessels
- cancer prevention.
Potentilla - from what helps?
Current use of tea for such health problems:
- Gastrointestinal tract. Relieves a person's condition with flatulence (bloating), heartburn, diarrhea (diarrhea). As an adjuvant helps in the treatment of various ulcerative processes.
- Poisoning. Eliminates the symptoms of poisoning as pesticides, and with excessive use of alcohol.
- Diseases caused by bacteria. Kuril tea is considered a natural antibiotic.
- The immune system. The use of tea is recommended both for the prevention of colds, flu, and to increase vitality in the postoperative period, after serious diseases.
- Система органов дыхания. The plant is used for therapy as the upper respiratory tract (sore throat, laryngitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis) and lower (bronchitis, tracheitis). Also with pneumonia and even tuberculosis.
- Liver. Due to its cleansing anti-toxic properties, Kuril tea reduces the load not only on the liver, but also on the gallbladder and pancreas.
- Diabetes. After drinking tea or decoction, a decrease in blood sugar can be noted.
- Nervous system. It is recommended as a mild sedative for stresses and strong emotional upheavals. Also solves the problems associated with violations of sleep, provides a hypnotic effect.
- The circulatory system. Increases the elasticity of blood vessels, reduces the likelihood of blood clots. Contributes to the normalization of blood pressure.
- Bleeding Improves blood clotting.
- Urinary system. Kuril tea has a mild diuretic effect. It is recommended for inflammation of the kidneys, bladder and urinary tract. Relieves swelling.
- Gynecological diseases. Douching decoction will help in the treatment of bleeding, erosive lesions of the cervix, inflammatory processes.
- Dermatological problems. Lotions and rinses are used in the treatment of boils, acne, eczema, and carbunculosis. Also, tea is used for washing purulent wounds.
Important! The use of one tea can not give the full therapeutic effect. It is in addition to the main treatment regimen.
To obtain a more effective therapeutic effect, tea must be brewed correctly in order to preserve as many beneficial components as possible.
The cinquefoil shrub can grow up to 1.5 m in height, subject to regular watering, drainage and fertile soil. Otherwise, its height can be only 15-50 cm. The life span of a bush is up to 30 years.
Branches branched from the base, upright. The bark is brown-gray or light brown, exfoliating in strips. Young branches are covered with silky hairs.
The leaves are pinomisophagus, small, lowered, oblong in shape, covered with fluffy hairs. Consist of 3, 7, but mostly 5 shares, hence the name - five-leafed. Their width is up to 1 cm, and length is up to 3 cm.
Five-lobed flowers, located on the tops of the shoots, up to 3 cm in diameter. There are from 1 to 7 flowers on each branch, in the center of which there are about 30 stamens, giving it pomp. The most common color is yellow, but there are varieties with scarlet, white, pink buds. Blossoms from mid-June to late August, have a pleasant aroma. Fruits are small curved seeds up to 0.1 cm wide, up to 0.2 cm long. Begin to bear fruit from late August to September.
The chemical composition and beneficial properties of Kuril tea
As a medicinal raw materials used leaves, rhizomes and color Potentilla. They are harvested on their own or purchased in finished form. The peculiarity of Kuril tea is a high content of vitamin C, it is contained about 5 times more than in lemon. Also the quatrefoil contains:
- essential oils,
- phenolic acids,
- vitamins of group R.
The composition of Potentilla shrub is unique, making it widely used in traditional medicine.
Among the beneficial properties of Kuril tea are the main ones:
- The decoction, in the composition of which there is a bush shrub, reduces inflammation and contributes to the rapid cough relief. Apply both to rinsing the oral cavity, and for ingestion.
- Due to the large amount of Vitamin C, infusion of Potentilla contributes to the speedy recovery and strengthening of the immune system during the spread of viral diseases.
- Promotes the removal of toxins from the liver and increases its protective properties.
- Kuril tea improves metabolism in the body, normalizes blood sugar levels. Used to prevent obesity.
- Normalizes the urinary system. Relieves inflammation of the bladder and kidneys. It has a diuretic effect, restoring the water-salt balance.
- Potentilla has soothing properties. In this regard, it is used in the treatment of mental disorders, psychological overload, the effects of stress and depression. For problems with insomnia, drink is prescribed before bedtime.
- Tea struggles with dysbacteriosis and intestinal disorders, helps to eliminate the symptoms of heartburn and flatulence, restores the intestinal microflora, improves overall health in case of poisoning by alcohol or toxic substances, restores the intestinal microflora, reduces pain during gastritis and peptic ulcer.
- Regular consumption of tea is an effective tool for the prevention of atherosclerosis and hypertension.
- Assign with various bleeding, as the use of Potentilla improves platelet synthesis.
- Due to its antibacterial properties, decoctions based on this plant are used for purulent skin lesions, in the treatment of boils and burns.
- To eliminate the inflammatory processes in gynecological pathologies, women are prescribed douching with a decoction of Potentilla. Substances of Kuril tea contribute to the favorable treatment of colpitis, erosion, thrush, and fibroids.
When using Potentilla shrub need to consult a doctor. There are practically no contraindications to the use of Kuril tea, but people should be wary of it:
- with individual intolerance and allergic reactions (nausea, urticaria, itching, edema, vomiting),
- with low blood pressure (hypotension),
- pregnant and lactating,
- children up to 8-10 years old
- in the presence of biliary tract pathologies,
- in the presence of kidney stones.
Brewing and storage
For medical use, it is necessary to cut the top leaves and flowers from the bushes. View shoots and sort them, removing rotten, sick and sluggish. Spread the mixture under the sun for a few hours, and then put in a dark place and dry for 2 weeks. The finished raw material decomposed into canvas bags or glassware. And put in a dry dark place.
Brewing Kuril tea is not much different from brewing ordinary black.
- 2 tablespoons of raw materials pour 2 cups of hot water.
- Boil over low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cover with a lid.
- Infuse for 30 minutes.
When brewing a drink in china, pre-pour it with boiling water. Keep on the fire is not worth it.
Varieties of Kuril tea
Currently, about 50 varieties of Potentilla shrubs are cultivated. Most of them were bred in the Netherlands, England, Ireland during a difficult selection process. Each is beautiful and unique in its own way. Among the most popular distinguished varieties:
"Snowbird". Compact bush 0.7 m high, up to 1 m wide. The leaves are pale green, the flowers are white with a cream shade, from 3 to 4 cm. It blooms from July to September.
Abbotswood. The height of the bush reaches 0.8 m. The flowers are white, five-leaf, numerous. Flowering continues from mid-summer to September.
Pink Queen. Ornamental shrub up to 0.8 m, in diameter up to 1.5 m. It blooms with numerous pink flowers from June to September. A distinctive feature is frost resistance.
"Tangerine". The plant grows up to 0.4-0.6 m in height and up to 1 m in width. Very beautiful, medium-large shrub with a rounded crown. The flowers are orange with a yellow-golden core. With a lack of light, they acquire a copper-orange hue. It blooms from early summer to autumn.
Klondike. Very winter hardy variety. Spread shrub with a diameter of 1.3 m and a height of 1 m. The leaves are light green over time become darker. The flowers are numerous light yellow. Early flowering begins in May and ends in August.
Rules of care and cultivation
To obtain high-quality medicinal raw materials, it is necessary to plant a shrub correctly and follow some rules of planting and caring for the plant.
- Landing. Kuril tea in the middle climatic zone of our country is planted in the second half of April or in the fall in the morning or evening. The choice of location plays a major role in the further development of Potentilla shrub. It should be a sunny, bright place with fertile soil. Be sure to use drainage. The distance between the bush should be at least 60 cm. The soil should be prepared with the addition of sod soil, humus and sand in a ratio of 2: 2: 1. It is advisable to add mineral fertilizers. Lime and ash. The root neck is not recommended to be deeply buried, it is left at the level of the edges of the pit.
- Cutting is the easiest way. For this you can use 2 types of shoots: young and lignified cuttings. In the first case, the length of the shoot with leaf nodes should be from 9 to 12 cm. The bottom sheets are removed, and the top ones are cut by half. You can use root-forming drugs. Prepared cuttings are planted material in a drained, prepared substrate, under glass or film. Lignified cuttings are harvested in autumn or spring from 5 to 12 cm long. Such cuttings tolerate storage well. Planted in a greenhouse.
- Reproduction is also carried out by vertical or horizontal layering. In the spring at the very base, they are clamped with wire and shallow notches are made. Escape pressed to the ground, fixed and sprinkled with earth.
- Seeds. In August-September, Kuril tea is harvested and planted in a greenhouse. Plant should be superficial, without penetration, a little sprinkling with soil. In the open ground, ready-to-do shrubs can be planted after 3 years.
- The most popular way is the division of mature bushes. The only condition is 5-6 years old bush. Its root system is divided into 2-6 sections and planted in the wells.
- Top dressing. Mineral fertilizers are not recommended for use on shrubs that have not yet taken root. During flowering and intensive growth should be fed fertilizers containing phosphorus and potassium. In the spring, you must choose drugs with a predominance of nitrogen
- Watering. The plant tolerates drought well. During the season it is necessary to carry out several waterings, pouring 10 liters of water onto a bush at a time. In very hot and dry weather, it is recommended to irrigate the crown.
- Crop. For decoration, shrubs of Potentilla shrub are pruned and they give shape to them. It is better to carry out such procedures in the evening in cloudy weather. It is important to free the plant from diseased, dry, or rotten branches.
Kuril tea is practically not susceptible to diseases and damage by pests. Sometimes the bushes can be affected by rust. In this case, a solution of 2% sulfur helps.
Kuril tea is a low-growing shrub with thick, often located leaves and many yellow, five-petalled flowers.
It grows in Kazakhstan, eastern and western plains of Siberia, Altai, the Caucasus, the European part of Russia. The plant is often used by decorators to decorate private areas. In the people has the name: silverweed white, dazifora shrub, five-leafed.
Useful properties of Kuril tea
The first information about the medicinal properties of Potentilla was found in the records of Tibetan doctors, who assessed the positive effect of tea on the human body and successfully used it. In modern medicine, the plant is used to treat various infectious viruses, to eliminate the problems of the digestive and urinary systems.
To taste, it resembles ordinary black tea, has no unpleasant strong odors, regular intake does not cause any inconvenience.
The benefits of plants depends on its diverse composition. He contains:
- macro - trace elements: calcium, magnesium, potassium, manganese, iron, copper, cobalt,
- plant polyphenols that have a positive effect on the blood,
- tannic acids,
- P-active substances with antimicrobial properties
- antioxidants of natural origin.
For making tea, dried leaves are used with inflorescences.
They are composed of a high content of nutrients. The effectiveness of the quatrefoil is not inferior to the action of modern drugs.
Rich broth is used for rinsing the mouth during stomatitis, gum inflammation. Strong tea leaves from Kuril tea are an effective remedy for washing burns and disinfecting fresh wounds. With a cold drink has a diaphoretic, antipyretic effect. Tea is taken as a prophylactic against the development of cancer, it normalizes the function of the thyroid gland, reduces nervousness and depression. In case of poisoning, potentilla eliminates intoxication, greatly alleviating the condition.
The active ingredients of the Kuril tea are used to combat these bacteria:
- dysenteric amoeba,
- cholera vibrio.
Decoction of plants is recommended to wash off with acne and eliminate inflammation of the skin.
Diseases that can be cured with Kuril tea
Any disease has a negative impact on human organs, causing disruption of the functions of the cardiovascular, articular, dermal, and other systems. To prevent the consequences in the form of complications, it is necessary to begin treatment when the first symptoms are detected, combining lapchatka with other drugs.
Medicinal properties of the plant:
- It helps with lobar pneumonia and bronchitis, contributing to sputum discharge.
- Relieves inflammation of the lacrimal canal, the mucous membrane of the eyes.
- It disinfects the throat with infections, is effective for washing the nasopharynx during rhinitis.
- Forces high temperature, has a tonic effect.
- It has a diuretic effect, it is used in inflammation of the bladder, urinary tract, and in children with enuresis.
- Normalizes fat metabolism, eliminates chronic constipation.
- Relieves a state at arterial hypertension.
Research has proven the benefits of plants for the female body. Douching the infusion of a cinquefoil eliminates adnexitis, vaginitis, cervical erosion - diseases caused by bacteria. Reception of broth has a hemostatic effect with prolonged, intense menstruation. Foot bath eliminates the smell of sweat and relieves nail fungus. A rich decoction for washing hair reduces excessive greasiness of the skin, strengthens hair follicles.
Potentilla is added to elixirs and tonics for men, as it contains saponins, which have a beneficial effect on sexual activity.
Recipes of traditional medicine
Personally collected upper shoots with leaves and buds located on them, as well as peeled, but not washed, rhizomes, should be dried under open sunlight, spreading them on a clean cloth. The final drying can be carried out in the open air, in the shade, it is possible in the oven at 70 degrees. Dry plants thoroughly, removing undressed, sluggish stems, and chop. Raw materials should be stored in dry, tightly closed containers.
Tea in bags purchased in a pharmacy, it is desirable to shift into a glass container. The shelf life of such a composition is 12 months.
How to brew Kuril tea? When brewing a therapeutic drink, you should know some of the nuances. It is not enough to fill the raw material with boiling water, to maximize the return of useful substances by the plant, it must be boiled. Two tablespoons of the dried mixture or two sachets are poured into the container, poured with half liter of boiling water, 5-6 minutes languish over low heat. Within 30 minutes, the decoction is infused, the nutrients give it its properties.
If the drink is brewed in a porcelain teapot, boiling can be avoided; it is enough to preheat the dishes by pouring hot water on them. Brewed for at least 10-15 minutes under a tightly closed lid.
Drink Kuril tea can be three times a day, replacing them with ordinary black tea. To improve the taste in it is recommended to add honey.
For the treatment of tuberculosis, enuresis, bacteriosis, diseases of the digestive tract, the silverweed is brewed:
- Two tablespoons of raw materials are poured boiling water (0.5 l.), The capacity is placed on a small fire.
- The mixture is boiled for 10 minutes, removed from the burner, infused for two hours.
- It is taken 4 times a day, 50 ml before meals.
In case of gastric breakdown, 50 grams of the plant are poured with half liter of cold water, boiled for at least 25 minutes. After cooling, the broth is filtered and taken 1 teaspoon every 10 minutes, with a noticeable improvement - every hour. For filtering the drink can not use a metal strainer, as the tea will lose its healing properties, it is better to use a wide bandage, gauze, a clean cotton cloth.
With strong emotional stress will help this recipe:
- 1 tbsp. l chopped roots poured 200 ml. water, boiled for 10 minutes, removed from the fire.
- After infusion for two hours, the broth is filtered.
- Accepted by 1 tbsp. l half an hour before meals.
In acute food poisoning, the decoction should be twice as saturated. For its preparation, two tablespoons of raw materials are poured with a glass of boiling water, infused in a water bath for about half an hour. Настой принимается по ¼ стакана в течение первых двух дней каждые 2 часа.
Курильский чай является ценным растением с широким спектром действия. If you have any health problems, it will provide quick and effective assistance.
Kuril tea is characterized by unpretentiousness and a long lifespan, its bushes reach thirty years. It endures a cold climate and grows even in permafrost areas. But more favorable conditions for it are soils with high humidity, that is, the edges of streams, river banks, flood plains. A description of a shrubfoil can be found in herbalists.
However, it is often found on the infertile, arid lands. The quatrefoil loves those places that are well lit, as a result of which it often “climbs” on rocky embankments and mountain slopes. Thickets of Kuril tea are found in the mountains of the Caucasus, Central Asia, the Sayan Mountains, in Altai. It also grows in Chinese and Mongolian districts, in the Far East, in almost all of Eastern Siberia, on Japanese islands and even in some countries of Europe and on the North American continent.
In this article we will consider the application of a five-leafed shrub.
How to harvest and store raw materials?
Kuril tea is harvested when the plant begins to bloom (depending on the region this moment falls in June or July) and until mid-autumn. Almost all components of the plant are used as raw materials - both flowers, and shoots with leaves, and the root part. The above-ground part of it is also used - the tops of the shoots, cut off somewhere in the fifteen-centimeter length.
The resulting raw materials are dried in the sun, and after that - in special drying devices at a temperature not exceeding seventy degrees. It is best to store the finished raw materials in a glass container or in a tin can with a tight-fitting lid. If you adhere to all storage conditions, the healing properties of Kuril tea can last for a year.
History of use
Shrub pyatilniki is one of those traditional means used by Tibetan monks for medical purposes. Their canons prescribe the use of Kuril tea for the treatment of the digestive system, the respiratory system, with the appearance of gynecological problems, heart disease and blood vessels, with fluid retention in the body. Tibet healers used Kuril tea in the form of ash, from which they made pills and other forms of medicine.
Kuril tea was also widely used by Mongolian healers. They considered it to be an excellent natural remedy against nervous disorders and mental illness.
They also knew about the medicinal properties of the Shrubfoil Shrubfoil and the peoples living in the region of Eastern Siberia, where it was used as part of traditional recipes for cholera, typhoid and other infectious diseases. The written sources mention Kuril tea from the 17th century, here it was called “the mighty”. With it, diarrhea and bleeding were stopped, inflammations, nervous overexcitement, insomnia, digestive disorders and various female diseases were treated.
In Kamchatka, in the Far Eastern region, they drank Kuril tea every day as an ordinary drink, because it reminded me of black tea, but it also had a lot of useful properties. A strong infusion of the plant was used as an effective remedy for rinsing the oral cavity for various inflammations, diseases of the throat, and was also used by women for douching during gynecological disorders. The use and contraindications of the Shrubfoil Hyperfoil is discussed below.
There is still a hunting tradition in many places: in the brewing process, add some Kuril tea to boiling water, which is the prevention of various infections and helps in the fight against known viruses, which is also confirmed by medicine. A water decoction from the dried leaves of a five-leafed shrub is used to disinfect and wash any wounds and skin lesions in the field, healers generally recommend using it to treat skin diseases.
Both the therapeutic and decorative properties of Kuril tea are valued. Often there is a shrubfoil cinquefoil (photo above) in flower beds and alpine slides.
Use in medicine
The quatrefoil has a whole range of properties, such as:
Often a quatrefoil is used as an effective diaphoretic when a person has a fever. It is successfully used in the treatment of various diseases.
Kuril tea is especially famous as an excellent natural remedy that helps in combating problems of the digestive system. It is advised to use it in case of various intoxications, poisonings, in the treatment of dysbacteriosis. Healers recommend drinking Kuril tea during intestinal disorders and when difficulties arise in digesting food in such diseases as gastric ulcer and gastritis. Pentecostal-based drinks have a bile and diuretic effect, suppress flatulence, eliminate constipation and diarrhea, regulate the metabolism in general and the absorption of fat by the body in particular, help in the fight against heartburn and a feeling of heaviness in the stomach.
Kuril tea also effectively fights bacteria and viruses, suppresses inflammatory processes. Rinses are useful as an external remedy for diseases of the oral cavity and nose, throat, gums, for colds, sore throat, and SARS. There are also folk recipes in which a five-leafed leaf is recommended for pneumonia, croup and other diseases of the bronchi, as well as for more successful sputum discharge.
Kuril tea, in principle, helps to strengthen the immune system, improves the body tone, gives vigor, helps speed up the healing process.
As an antiseptic, the plant is used as a remedy for urogenital diseases, including urinary tract inflammations and cystitis. Kuril tea also has a pain relief effect. Apply a five-leaf shrub in gynecology.
Funds based on it are useful for women, since they help in the fight against various kinds of gynecological diseases. They help to reduce the profusion and duration of menstruation, have anti-inflammatory effects, including diseases of the ovaries, help speed up the process of healing erosion. A decoction of Kuril tea is used when douching to cure colpitis, vaginitis and other diseases of this area. The healing properties of shrubfoil are known to many.
It also has high sedative properties. Many herbalists compare its soothing effects on the nervous system with valerian. Being a natural natural remedy, Kuril tea helps with various neuroses, stresses, states of depression, insomnia, nervous exhaustion. If you use it regularly, then the work of the nervous system will be adjusted, restful sleep will return. It is advised to use it even for children, especially when there are problems with urinary incontinence in sleep. In addition, Kuril tea is used to treat diabetes.
In the presence of inflammation in the organs of vision, including conjunctivitis, a decoction of the leaf is used to wash the eyes. Baths with Kuril tea are also useful, which help eliminate skin problems and prevent acne. Foot baths are also recommended to fight fungal infections and to reduce sweating. If you apply Kuril tea as a hair rinse after washing, then it will strengthen their roots, make them stronger, reduce the fat content of the scalp.
How to brew a five-leaf shrub? About this below.
External use of Kuril tea
In addition to internal therapy of the body, Kuril tea can also be used externally in the treatment of stomatitis, burns, periodontal disease, ulcers, tonsillitis. The pyatilostnik is one of the substances that make up the ointment, which is widely used for healing wounds, cracks on the lips, felts. If the Kuril tea is crushed to a powdery state, then it can be used as a powder for weeping wounds and bleeding. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory and bactericidal properties, the plant helps to eliminate bad breath.
Useful properties of rhizome
Since the rhizome has many beneficial properties, it is often used in the form of decoction, which is used in the treatment of chronic hepatitis, stomatitis, diarrhea, cirrhosis, dysentery, gingivitis, tonsillitis and internal bleeding. Often they are washed with various wounds on the skin, used as an ointment if there are cracks on the lips.
Features of the use of Kuril tea
As a prophylactic or as a substitute for natural tea, a five-leafed leaf is brewed in the following proportion: one tablespoon of raw materials per cup of boiling water. The drink must be infused for ten minutes in a porcelain kettle. To improve the taste, you can add various aromatic plants, for example, lemon balm, mint, bergamot. Such tea will serve as a good tool for the prevention of colds, for example, after hypothermia.
We considered the application of a five-leafed shrub.